I’ve missed you all so much! It feels like forever and a day has gone by since I last posted! I celebrated a monumental birthday recently (hey thriving 30!) and I’ve noticed ever since then and even leading up to that birthday I’ve felt a shift in my life and it’s caused me to be super intuitive. One thing I’ve noticed that has been very interesting to say the least and beneficial is the level of peace, calm, and inner balance that I’ve had. Have you recently felt a shift in your own life be it a spiritual, relational, emotional or mental shift? Here’s the thing, that’s great! It means that God and the Universe are clearing and paving the way for amazing things to come into your life. Don’t fight it, just flow with it! One of my favorite songs that puts everything into perspective for me is Toni Braxton’s Let it Flow. Your blessings and manifestations flow so easily when you learn to just relax, trust the process, and walk confidently, abundantly, and gratefully through life.
So what are some tell-tell signs you’re experiencing a shift in your life?
- You feel a sense of calm surrounding things that would normally or used to bother you. You’re at peace and you trust the trajectory of your life.
- The things you would normally associate yourself with (people, places, ideas, things, mindsets, beliefs) no longer seem to fit you or suit you and you find you’re outgrowing them or no longer aligned with it.
- You see signs, patterns, and messages for your desires and goals everywhere you go and your life and life’s relationships represent a sort of synchronicity.
- You’re a lot happier, at peace, emotionally and mentally balanced and sure of yourself. You walk with your own level of authenticity and comfort.
- You make peace with the shift, you don’t make judgements about the observations or patterns that are the result of the shift and you trust your inner voice/knowing and intuition and develop a deep sense of connection with your divine being
- You have a consistent desire to absorb and be amongst energy or in spaces wherein your new identity is being shaped, you are constantly seeking to renew yourself, and develop both your inner and outer being.You have a great sense of clarity, creativity and productivity.
- You are constantly inspired and excited about new things you learn about yourself, and are committed to investing in yourself.
The shift is sometimes a very uncertain process but welcome the uncertainty because it will have great payoff and substantial rewards.
What have been some of your experiences with the shift? Please let me know in the comments! As always I appreciate and love hearing from you and am grateful and thankful for the support!